Kettler Golf P Eco Exercise Bike - Self Generating (White)
Suitable for people of all ages and abilities, this exercise bike is a good option for those who are starting out or will use it moderately. Using a magnetic brake system, it is generator-drive and has a 15 stage resistance control.
Using a 9kg flywheel, the Kettler Golf P has a range of functions to keep you informed and motivated when working out. The illuminated computer has a twin display, detailing your heart rate, your chosen training programme, pulse monitoring and more.
The seat of the Golf P Eco exercise bike can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to suit every user. The handlebars are also adjustable to suit, while the pedals are self-aligning.
- Castors make it easy to transport
- Max Load: 150kg
- Dimensions: 110cm x 53cm x 130cm
- 3 years parts and labour warranty
- Power: Energy required to power the bike is self generated during exercise. This feature ensures great portability and no need for batteries. Environmentally friendly
- Resistance: Motor controlled resistance with 15 stages
- Console: Back lit LCD changes colour to red when maximum heart rate is exceeded. Sweat resistant keys
- Programmes: 8 pre set programmes. Continuous display of 8 functions
- Pulse measurement: Via adjustable hand sensors or ear clip. Cardio pulse set available as optional extra. Pulse recovery setting
- Handlebars: Adjustable handlebars with ergonomic 3D-flex shape
- Saddle: Horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle. Especially wide and low access, with new gravity pedals with straps. Inclination of cockpit adjustable
- Transport: New large transport castors at front
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg / 23.5 stone
- Assembled Dimensions CM: (L) 100 x (W) 53 x (H) 130
3 years Parts and Labour
This product has yet to be reviewed, be the first to review it here
You may also be interested in...