Kettler Golf P Eco Exercise Bike - Self Generating Colour
Suitable for people of all ages and abilities, this exercise bike is a good option for those who are starting out or will use it moderately. Using a magnetic brake system, it is generator-drive and has a 15 stage resistance control.
Using a 9kg flywheel, the Kettler Golf P has a range of functions to keep you informed and motivated when working out. The illuminated computer has a twin display, detailing your heart rate, your chosen training programme, pulse monitoring and more.
The seat of the Golf P Eco exercise bike can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to suit every user. The handlebars are also adjustable to suit, while the pedals are self-aligning.
- Castors make it easy to transport
- Max Load: 150kg
- Dimensions: 110cm x 53cm x 130cm
- 3 years parts and labour warranty
- Power: Energy required to power the bike is self generated during exercise. This feature ensures great portability and no need for batteries. Environmentally friendly
- Resistance: Motor controlled resistance with 15 stages
- Console: Back lit LCD changes colour to red when maximum heart rate is exceeded. Sweat resistant keys
- Programmes: 8 pre set programmes. Continuous display of 8 functions
- Pulse measurement: Via adjustable hand sensors or ear clip. Cardio pulse set available as optional extra. Pulse recovery setting
- Handlebars: Adjustable handlebars with ergonomic 3D-flex shape
- Saddle: Horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle. Especially wide and low access, with new gravity pedals with straps. Inclination of cockpit adjustable
- Transport: New large transport castors at front
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg / 23.5 stone
- Assembled Dimensions CM: (L) 100 x (W) 53 x (H) 130
3 years Parts and Labour
This product has yet to be reviewed, be the first to review it here
|Cost of goods||£x.xx||Amount Repayable||£x.xx|
|Amount of credit||£x.xx||Interest rate||0%|
We offer between 6 to 12 months interest free consumer finance options for most purchases of £499.00 or more. You can apply over the phone - it's quick, easy, secure and you'll get a quick decision. We've partnered up with Pay4Later to offer the best interest free financing available which means you can choose the product or products that are ideal for you and spread the cost of your purchase out over your chosen period without incurring any interest charges.
How do I apply for finance?
Just visit our showroom or call our sales team at 01752 601400. A member of our expert team will setup a finance application for you and email you a link to complete the application.
How much can I borrow?
You can be approved for up to £10,000 including VAT to use for the purchase of your equipment. Our calculator will determine how much you can spend based on your monthly payments. The minimum order is £499.00.
Is a deposit required?
Yes. A 10% minimum deposit is required and is payable by credit or debit card upon finance acceptance.
How much will my monthly payments be?
Your monthly payments depend on how much your purchase is, how much you decide to put down as a deposit and what finance option you choose, ie 6, 10 or 12 month. We can work this out for you over the phone.
How are my monthly payments paid?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and the subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
What length of repayment is available?
You can choose a 6, 10, 12 month loan repayment period depending on the amount of your purchase.
Who can apply for finance?
You must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for finance:
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- You must be in full-time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full-time employment
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- The goods must be delivered to the your home address
What are the benefits of choosing to finance my Fitness Equipment purchase?
- Interest free finance is available on all purchases over £499.00
- Buy the items you want now plus accessories, all for one low monthly payment
- You can choose a higher-spec machine for only a few pounds more per month
- You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments
- Fixed repayments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively
You may also be interested in...