If you would like to be emailed when this product is back in stock, please enter your email address below.
Body-Solid Leverage Squat & Calf Raise. Ask any fitness professional what exercise is the best for developing explosive lower body power and the answer is always the same: the Squat. The Squat is the ultimate exercise for building mass and strength in the thighs, glutes, calves, and lower back. This Leverage Squat / Calf Raise Machine is engineered to eliminate the risks of this essential exercise while enhancing the benefits and increasing the effectiveness. Go heavy! Perform squats with 300, 500, 800 pounds and more! The Leverage Squat Machine is the strongest machine in its class and can handle the heaviest loads with ease. This machine is built for those who want it all... power, mass, and performance!
* Heavy-gauge diamond plate foot platform is set to a perfect 20° pitch for optimal development of the quadriceps and glutes.
* Innovative calf raise block is round instead of square, eliminating the painful edge and providing a deep pre stretch for maximum calf-blasting workouts.
* Heavy-duty mainframe is comprised of extra-large 3"x 3" high tensile strength 12-gauge steel with all-4-side welded construction.
* Exclusive DuraFirm™ shoulder and back pads are extra-thick and specifically contoured to conform to your shoulders.
* Spring-loaded lockouts handle is positioned within reach for user safety.
* Ideal for home and commercial use.
* 56"H x 62"L x 43"W
* Boxed Dimensions CM: Box 1 (H)27 x (L)150 x (W)50 Weight: 50kg. Box 2 (H)70 x (L)70 x (W)10 Weight: 30kg
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150
Installation can be arranged at an extra cost. Please call 01752 601400 for a quote.
Please call 01752 601 400 for installation details for other locations
We do our best to ensure orders are despatched as soon after order as possible.
All items are shipped (within the UK only) by 1st Class or Special Delivery, according to value.
DELIVERIES: Very Important !
If you live in an unusual building, such as a block of flats or an apartment, please read very carefully the delivery notes below. Please call us on 01752 601400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any doubts at all. We will be, only to happy to help.
View our full delivery policy here.