The CT800 is stout and extremely durable, weighing in at over 350 lbs. The combination of the
heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum console masts and side rails make it comparable to treadmills
at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model
very appealing to walkers and runners
• Bright, tri-color LED console with programming very similar to our other C series consoles
• Quick speed and incline keys to save time and make workouts more efficient
• Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe and effective training zone
• Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board
• Maintenance free, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of kilometers
• Spacious 22”x 60” (56 x 152cm) workout area to accommodate tall individuals
• Multi-ply Habasit® commercial belt for superior belt life
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on maki
ng everything easily
accessible and comfortable: dual storage trays for beverages, keys, or phone, ergonomically friendly
pulse grip posts for a more natural hand position, and a turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and
encourage them to work out longer. Our large, easy-to-read console gives them constant feedback from
calories to distance to time
large blue LED matrix with 4 separate LED info windows, 20-character LED message center, LED heart rate bar, tablet friendly reading rack
manual, interval, 5k, hill, fat burn, cardio, fit test, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 4 military readiness tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines), 2 HR, custom
Heart Rate: contact and telemetric compatible (chest strap sold separately)
Speed/Incline: 0.8 - 20 kmph / 0 – 15 levels
Power: AC 110V 20A / AC 220V 10A
Drive Motor: 3.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
Deck: 1" phenolic, double-sided, wax-coated
Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® commercial, multi-ply
Frame: heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint, aluminum masts and side rails
Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57" (213cm x 89cm x 145cm)
Product Weight: 165 kgs.
Max User Weight: 150 kgs
Commercial Warranty - Full commercial, lifetime frame, 2 years parts & on-site labour
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150
Installation can be arranged at an extra cost. Please call 01752 601400 for a quote.
Please call 01752 601 400 for installation details for other locations
We do our best to ensure orders are despatched as soon after order as possible.
All items are shipped (within the UK only) by 1st Class or Special Delivery, according to value.
DELIVERIES: Very Important !
If you live in an unusual building, such as a block of flats or an apartment, please read very carefully the delivery notes below. Please call us on 01752 601400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any doubts at all. We will be, only to happy to help.
View our full delivery policy here.