The Indoor Rower Model D2 is the same as the normal Model D, but with a new PM4 monitor instead of a PM3, making it better than ever! The monorail graphics have been updated and there is a new framelock and foot stretcher design that makes it easier to separate the two parts for storage and transport.
Folded Dimensions: 0.90 x 0.72 x 1.35
(0.87 x 0.62 x 1.26 (front half) & 0.40 x 0.34 x 1.35 (monorail)
Set Up: 2.40 x 0.60 x 0.90
Seat height: 0.36
* Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
* Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
* Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
* Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
* Separates easily for storage (next to separated photo)
Redesigned frame lock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
* Caster wheels make it mobile.
The PM4 includes all of the features of the PM3 plus these additional features:
* Built-in compatibility with Suunto heart rate technology (chest belt provided) offers improved transmission and eliminates interference from nearby rowers.
* Rechargeable battery pack is included with the PM4. As you row you will actually be recharging your battery. The battery pack can also be recharged by connecting the PM4 to a PC through the USB port.
* The PM4 has increased memory capacity to allow for future expansion and features
The PM4 has the on-board computing power to support machine to machine racing, both wireless and wired.
* Boxed Dimensions CM: (L)144 x (W)16 x (H)55
* Boxed Weight: 31kg
96 in (244 cm)
24 in (61 cm)
|Seat Height||14 in (36 cm)|
54 in (137 cm)
|Chain or Cord||Nickel-plated steel chain|
|Chain/Cord Housing||Partially enclosed|
|Power Requirement||Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.|
|Maximum User Weight|
500 lb (227 kg) as tested by Concept2.*
Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
|Monitor Arm||ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.|
Light grey or black
Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
57 lb (26 kg)
70 lb (32 kg)
2Year Limited Warranty
Our indoor rowers are backed by a limited 2-year and 5-year warranty.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150
Installation can be arranged at an extra cost. Please call 01752 601400 for a quote.
Please call 01752 601 400 for installation details for other locations
We do our best to ensure orders are despatched as soon after order as possible.
All items are shipped (within the UK only) by 1st Class or Special Delivery, according to value.
DELIVERIES: Very Important !
If you live in an unusual building, such as a block of flats or an apartment, please read very carefully the delivery notes below. Please call us on 01752 601400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any doubts at all. We will be, only to happy to help.
View our full delivery policy here.