The WaterRower S1 Rowing Machine has been designed to set it apart from other rowers. Featuring an attention to detail unseen in other exercise equipment it has been engineered to a quality point not a price point. This WaterRower is styled to fit whatever space you choose to keep it in and is silent so will not intrude on those sharing the same space. It is also compact and simple to store.
The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel has been designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving through water.
* The WaterRower"s silky smooth action makes it a pleasure to use, replicating not only the superb physical benefits of rowing but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well.
* The WaterRower"s patented WaterFlywheel uses paddles to connect to a moving mass of water. Like rowing, the connection is fluid, there is no impact, jerkiness and jarring typical of lesser rowing machines.
* The WaterRower"s unique patented WaterFlywheel has been designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving through water. When rowing the workout is generated by overcoming the effect of drag as the boat moves through the water. So with the WaterFlywheel the workout is generated by overcoming the effect of drag as the water moves past the tank.
* When rowing, the faster you move the boat the greater the drag and the greater the intensity of exercise required to maintain your speed. The limit to the speed you can maintain is you, your physiology. Not the machine.Because the WaterRower"s precision spragg clutch engages the instant the handle is pulled there is no jerkiness or jarring at the beginning of the stroke.Because the WaterRower"s frame is wooden much of the mechanical vibration typical of other exercise machinery is dampened
* WaterRower warranty on all WaterRowers is 5 years on the frame and 1 years parts. To obtain the 3 years parts the warranty card provided with the machine needs to be filled in and returned to WaterRower where the warranty will be registered and upgraded from one year to 3 years.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150
Installation can be arranged at an extra cost. Please call 01752 601400 for a quote.
Please call 01752 601 400 for installation details for other locations
We do our best to ensure orders are despatched as soon after order as possible.
All items are shipped (within the UK only) by 1st Class or Special Delivery, according to value.
DELIVERIES: Very Important !
If you live in an unusual building, such as a block of flats or an apartment, please read very carefully the delivery notes below. Please call us on 01752 601400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any doubts at all. We will be, only to happy to help.
View our full delivery policy here.